Our committee’s mission is to provide chemistry-related educational support to Berkeley students and the local community through workshops, tutoring, and mentoring.
We organize a variety of events including Chemistry Olympiad, SPLASH, panels, and more!
Chairs: Constantine Kyprianou & Jordan Rasiah
- Provide mentoring sessions to incoming freshmen and transfer students
- Provide workshops to aid students with academic success; e.g. composing laboratory reports, organizing study sessions, etc.
- Host annual Invitational Science Bowl Tournament
- Tutor lower division chemistry courses at Berkeley City College and chemistry courses at Berkeley High School
- Conduct outreach to K-12 schools/programs to inspire students with chemistry
UC Berkeley Invitational Science Bowl Tournament
Looking for an edge at your next Science Bowl Tournament? Join UC Berkeley and the student chapter of the American Chemical Society at UC Berkeley for our annual invitational tournament starting in 2022. Compete head-to-head in this fast paced trivia competition to become a Berkeley Scibowl champion!
Keep posted regarding details for the upcoming Fall 2024 tournament!